Join Volition and Power Toronto’s Leading Real Estate Investment Realty Team to New Heights
Position: Back-Office Investment Realty Support Coordinator; 6-month contract (with future evolution into Investor Realtor)
Number of Positions: 1 (Part-time to start)
Volition Properties (www.volitionprop.com) is Toronto’s Leading Real Estate Investment Advisory & Realty Firm helping clients invest in Multi-Family, Luxury Multiplex Conversions, Laneway Housing, and more. We provide all the services Private Real Estate Investors need in order to be successful in Toronto, having helped clients invest over $228M+ in real estate and generate over $113M+ in wealth. We run Toronto’s largest Real Estate Investor Meetup (www.meetup.com/volition), and we were recently featured in HGTV (www.hgtv.ca/real-estate).
Back-Office Investment Realty Support Coordinator: Support our Investment Realty team in working with clients and getting deals done
- Drafting offers, deal paperwork, booking showings, coordinating schedules with clients/agents, confirmations, rescheduling, mapping out routes in a methodical & efficient way, booking into Realtors’ and clients’ calendars, putting showing notes and lockbox codes in calendar appointment, calling listing agents for more information / home inspection reports, Sales Reports, etc.
- Time-sensitive, often dealing with urgent requests from the Realty team.
- Exact hours TBD, but availability generally required during working hours (9am-5pm).
- If already licensed, occasional need for opening doors for showings, inspections, revisits, etc.
- Volition’s intention is for the candidate to initially gain experience and contribute in the Realty Coordinator role, but eventually train and transition towards being an Investor Realtor on the Volition team.
What Volition Offers You:
You will gain valuable experience:
- Learn the real estate industry, processes, paperwork, how to structure deals.
- Learn about investment real estate and how to be a successful real estate investor in Toronto!
- Work alongside expert real estate investors and Investor Realtors on the Volition team.
- Transition into being a successful Investor Realtor in a risk-mitigated way (you will already have exposure, training, clients, etc.)
For the right candidate, possible career growth opportunities include:
- Part-time to start (15-20hrs/week) with the potential and flexibility to grow into full-time as needed.
- Investment Realty: Get licensed and transition to becoming one of the Investor Realtors on the team.
- Investment Knowledge & Experience: Learn investment fundamentals from Sr. Volition team members enroute to becoming an expert real estate investor.
- “The Hub”: Back-office deal-finding support for the Realty team. Filtering of potential listings, property analysis pro formas & financials, pulling comps, matching properties to client needs.
- Client Relations: outreach campaigns to keep in touch with old clients and hot leads (no cold calling!) who have engaged Volition previously, organizing database/CRM, lead generation activities.
- Leasing Manager: lease out rental units for Volition clients & team members. Learn to manage client expectations, rental rate analysis, prepare listing and lease paperwork, coordinate with existing tenants, screen prospective tenant applications, move in/out reports, coordinate repairs/photography, etc.
Attributes/Experience We Are Looking For:
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized
- Responsive & efficient
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple deals/agent requests simultaneously
- Friendly, collaborative, approachable attitude
- Able to follow direction clearly
- Passionate about real estate investing & about Volition
- Real Estate Investor experience and mindset [MANDATORY]
- Exhibits the characteristics necessary to evolve into an Investor Realtor on the team
Other Conditions & Requirements & Considerations:
- Contract role (6 months) with possibility of extension and/or evolution into full-time.
- Already licensed or enroute to being licensed (unlicensed will also be considered)
- Lives in Downtown Toronto (or GTA) & has a vehicle (not immediately required, but will be required as an Investor Realtor)
- Prior administrative/operations experience
- Prior sales or client facing experience
- Real estate investment experience (i.e. owns 1 or more investment properties already)
- Understands Volition’s investment business model & investment strategy
How to Apply
- Fill out this Google Form
- Send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line as Application for Realty Coordinator – [Your Name]