07:00 pm - 10:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
**TORONTO REAL ESTATE INVESTORS MASTERMIND MEETUP**
Creeds Coffee Bar
390 Dupont St
Toronto, on, CA, m5r1v9
This won’t be just a bunch of experts talking at you!
Volition will have a brand new format for this month. Our main goal has always been to ensure that YOU, our investors, are feeling supported throughout your real estate journey. And the best way to be supported is to be engaged with the rest of the Mastermind.
With that in mind, instead of Matt & Ming speaking AT you (believe me, when we have to do this, it’s as boring for us as it is for you!), this month we’re inviting 3 Mastermind Meetup Members to participate and BE A PART OF OUR DISCUSSION PANEL. You don’t have to be an expert, you don’t have to already have a huge portfolio, you just need to be willing to have an open and honest conversation about your successes and struggles. The premise is that this be more like a peer-to-peer learning forum vs. an expert-driven teaching model (which is boring).
Maybe you’re having a challenge trying to buy your first property. Don’t know what to buy, don’t know where to buy, don’t know how to find a cashflow property.
Maybe you’re having problems raising capital (or maybe you stumbled on amazing approach to finding Joint Venture partners!).
Maybe you’re in the process of operationalizing the self-management of your properties in order to free up more of your time, and you want to swap tips & tricks with other investors.
On the panel, you can:
- Share particular pain points that you’ve experienced, and talk about how you worked thru them with the goal of others learning from your experience,
- We can run it “workshop-style”, where it’s an opportunity for you to get your specific questions/concerns addressed by the group (and everyone learn together from it).
- Share positive experiences or recent successes you’ve had that you want to share and others to know/learn from.
For the crowd:
- It’s a lot more RELATABLE than just having a bunch of experts on the panel.
- You get to hear and engage in REAL-LIFE problems & issues other investors are having who are at the same/similar level as you.
- If you have some real estate investment experience already, you can contribute by helping the panelists solve their problems.
If you’re interested in joining the panel, please contact Ming as soon as possible, as we would like to first brainstorm the session together, and hone in on particular topics or themes. This would help you prepare, and also help us promote the event.
(NOTE: It doesn’t have to necessarily be you up in front of everyone “presenting” if you’re not comfortable with public speaking… It can be more like a big group discussion type format, so it can be very casual, etc.)
Remember, this is an OPPORTUNITY!
- for you to talk about your successes/failures and share your experiences, which is good training if you ever want to start raising capital and doing Joint Ventures, because JV partners aren’t just going to work with you because you can find a good deal, they want to see how you operate and if know what you’re doing and that you can learn from your mistakes.
- for you to raise any concerns, obstacles, roadblocks that you are encountering which is preventing you from moving forward, and we will work thru them together as a group. Leverage the collective wisdom of the entire meetup group!
SEE YOU ALL JUNE 19TH, AT CREEDS!!
The Volition Team
LOCATION: Creeds Coffee Bar
GOOGLE MAP LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/Ch56Ua5hPJA2
DATE AND TIME: June 19th, 2019, 6:30pm-10:00pm
FEE: $15 at the door (cash or credit)
6:30pm-7:00pm: Arrival and networking
7:00pm-9:00pm: Panel Discussion 7pm SHARP
9:00pm-10:00pm: Networking and drinks
Volition Properties is an award-winning Toronto boutique real estate investment firm that provides advisory and turnkey real estate investment services. Its mandate is to help real estate investors sustainably invest to build wealth in the Toronto real estate market by investing in low-risk, freehold, cash-flowing income properties over longer-term real estate cycles.
[Volition (vō-ˈli-shən): The power to make your own choices or decisions; free will. Living life by design, not by default.]
Contact us today for any questions about investing in real estate in Toronto! firstname.lastname@example.org