Insurance for INVESTORS – “Insuring” you avoid coverage pitfalls!
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Being a sophisticated investor requires mitigating risk from all angles. This month we welcome property insurance expert Dan Tetzlaff of Hub Insurance to bring attention to common coverage pitfalls in investment property insurance.
Home insurance is typically an afterthought for most investors, and most investors typically shop around for the cheapest possible policy. Dan will bring to light how, in an attempt to save a nominal amount per month on a cheaper policy, you may be opening yourself up to SIGNIFICANT risk.
– Do you know if your property is adequately insured?
– Do you know the differences between a regular homeowner policy and an investor-grade policy?
– If your tenant destroys your unit, would your insurance policy cover the repairs?
– Is your policy named perils coverage or broad form coverage? Do you know the difference?
– Are you aware of how long your vacancy allowance period is?
Access the slides and full recording below.
Join our monthly Mastermind Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Volition/