EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR CONDO PROJECT?
- 89 Walk Score
- Direct Subway Access, from Forets Hill LRT Station, Condos with Direct Path Access sell for 18% more
- Major gentrification and redevelopment along Eglinton Avenue West Area surrounding The Forest Hill Condos
- Prestigious Schools in one of Torontos most Affluent Neighbourhoods
- Lush Green Spaces within walking distance to the Condo
The Forest Hill is a 14-storey residential development with a direct connection to the future Forest Hill Station in its lobby. The building will comprise approximately 320 suites ranging from studios to 3 bedroom units with prices starting in the high $300’s. Located on the south-west corner of Bathurst and Eglinton, residences will have the opportunity to live in one of Toronto’s most coveted neighbourhoods – Forest Hill.
Project Name: The Forest Hill Condominiums
Address: 859 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto
Major Intersection: Eglinton Ave & Bathurst St
Architect: Quadrangle Architects Ltd
Release Date: Fall 2019
Units: 350 Units | 14 Storey
Estimated Completion: Winter/Spring 2023
- 11,500 Square Feet of Amenity Space
- 14 Storey Tower at the corner of Bathurst and Eglinton
- Only 350 units
- Starting at about $1000 dollars a square feet
- Expect major appreciation in rent and resale prices once the Eglinton LRT is completed
- Affordable investment in an up and coming neighbourhood
$5,000 on Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
5% in 270 Days
5% in 540 Days
Walk score of 85/100
Located in Beechborough-Greenbrook, Toronto
Direct subway access and less than 10 minutes ride to downtown Toronto
30 mins ride to Hospital for Sick Children, Mt Sinai Hospital, and Toronto General Hospital
30 mins ride to Financial District
Within 30 mins ride to UofT, Ryerson University, George Brown College, OCAD
Close to Allen Rd and highway 401
How to Purchase a Unit:
Floor plan and price list are coming soon.
Unit selection will be on a first come first serve basis.
Click HERE for brochure.
Click HERE for fact sheet.
If you have any questions, feel free to email, text, or call me at 647-895-8945 or 647-829-6969.