Incredible opportunity to own at the SOLD OUT Riverside Square condos in Toronto’s next hottest neighbourhood, East Harbour!
- Project Name: Riverside Square
- Developer: Streetcar
- Major Intersection: Queen Street East and Don Valley
- Neighbourhood: South Riverdale/Leslieville
- Storeys: 12
- Estimated Completion: Mid-2022
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Taxes: TBD
Functional open concept 910 sqft. “Queen Collection” unit.
- 2-bed + den
- 100 sqft balcony
- Parking ($60k value)
- Ensuite laundry
Resort Style Amenities
- Rooftop pool and sun deck
- State of the art fully-equipped fitness centre
- Sleek and private party lounge
- Overnight guest suites
- 24-hour concierge/security
What’s so special about this opportunity?
The Volition team is giving priority to our community – we have an actual unit available not just phantom inventory that “theoretically” may become available if an owner decides to assign it (like other agents/websites).
While the area and location are amazing, and there are proposed developments (East Harbour), this does NOT fit our traditional cashflow business model, and thus is most suitable for own use/end users.* Large upside potential
Although it’s not our traditional cashflow business model, we still believe in the area and the upside growth potential of this development, the business model is just slightly different and more speculative if viewed as an investment, which may still suit certain investor profiles.
Boasting 2-beds, 2-baths + den and a balcony, this unit stands out from others during current times with ample work from home and outdoor space.* Located in Toronto’s next hottest neighbourhood, East Harbour!
- East Harbour will span 38-acres just east of downtown, including 9-acres of proposed green space and 10 million square feet of commercial development
- Plans to accommodate 50,000+ jobs
- Expected to become the city’s second busiest transit hub with significant connections to local and regional transit – TTC, GO Train and the future Ontario subway line
- For more information on East Harbour visit www.eastharbour.ca
- Closest major intersection: Queen Street E and DVP
- 1-minute walk to Queen St streetcar and less than a 15-minute ride to downtown
- Quick access to the DVP and Gardiner
- Steps to trendy Queen St and Leslieville
- Walk Score of 85 – very walkable
- Transit Score of 92 – rider’s paradise
- Bike Score of 99 – biker’s paradise
Buying an Assignment
- Buying the right condo assignment can be an extremely lucrative investment opportunity, but the process can be fraught with PITFALLS if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Assignments are not as straightforward as buying resale or preconstruction. The assignment contract is extremely complicated and needs to be structured PROPERLY.
- You need to work with an Investor Realtor who thoroughly understands the process and knows how to do assignments, or you could be opening yourself up to SIGNIFICANT risk.
- The Volition team has bought & sold many assignments both personally and for our clients, we even recorded a Meetup about the PROCESS – watch it below.
Watch A Short Video on Assignments From Our Jan 2019 Meetup Mastermind!
Asking price: $999,900
Next steps: Contact Sam at email@example.com or 647-8958945 for more information!