EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR CONDO PROJECT?
- BEST SUITED FOR OWN USE. While the area and location is amazing, and while there are tons of infrastructure developments going on in the area (East Harbour, Google Smart City, etc.), this does NOT fit our traditional cashflow business model, and thus is most suitable for owner’s own use / end users.
- LARGE UPSIDE POTENTIAL. Although it’s not our traditional cashflow business model, we still believe in the area and the upside growth potential of this development, the business model is just slightly different and slightly more speculative if viewed as an investment, which may still suit certain investor profiles.
- VIP ACCESS. We have VIP early access to this project because of our relationships with the developers.
*Location: Regent Park which is beginning Phase 3 of a 5-Phase Master Gentrification Plan.
*Nearby Developments (East Harbour): 15 mins walk from the massive East Harbour master planned office/retail mixed use development (50,000 new jobs)! www.eastharbour.ca
*Nearby Developments (Google Smart City): 20 mins walk from future revitalization of Eastern Waterfront by Google Smart City (50,000+ jobs)! www.sidewalklabs.com
*More details available in the Volition Investor Kit PDF.
Project Name: River & Fifth
Address: 5 Defries St Toronto
Major Intersection: River St & Queen St
Architect: Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc
Storeys/ Units: 37 Storey/580 Units
Maintenance Fees: TBD
Parking: Standard $60,000, EV $65,000
Estimated Completion: TBD
$10,000 Upon Signing
Balance of 5% in 30 Days
90 180 days
540 720 days
$10,000 Upon Signing
Balance of 10% in 30 Days
10% in 180 days
10% in 540 days
5% on Occupancy
- Transit score 99/100
- Located in Regent Park, Toronto
- 3 mins walk to Dundas St streetcar and less than 10 minutes ride to downtown Toronto
- 3 mins walk to 6 acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre
- 6 mins ride to Ryerson University
- 15 mins walk to St Lawrence Market
- Within 15 mins ride to UofT, George Brown College
- 15 mins ride to Hospital for Sick Children, Mt Sinai Hospital, and Toronto General Hospital
- 20 mins ride to the Union Station
- 20 mins ride to Financial District
- 25 mins walk to The Air Canada Centre
- Easy access to Gardiner Expressway and DVP
How to Purchase a Unit:
- Floor plan, price list and brochure are available.
- Unit selection will be on a first come first serve basis.
If you have any questions, feel free to email, text, or call me at 647-895-8945.