Private Opportunity – Dufferin and Bloor
Type of Property:
- 2 storey semi-detached
- Lot: 18.58 x 121
- 2 kitchens (main and basement)
- Detached 2 car garage
- Property renovations completed in 2018: full basement underpin, waterproofing with sump pump, stud to stud renovation with permits
- Laneway house may be possible (professional consultation required)
- Heated electric flooring in upper and lower bathrooms
- Forced Air/Air Conditioning
- LED lighting throughout
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Wifi thermostat
Why this property is a good investment
- Private Opportunity. Early access before it hits MLS means you can avoid the bidding war!
- Prime Location. Major intersection is Dufferin and Bloor. The property is a short 6-min walk to Dufferin subway station and a 25-min ride to downtown.
- Fully Tenanted. Tenants are in place, and last month’s rent to be forwarded to the buyer at closing.
- Other Perks. Fewer units mean fewer tenants to manage and less hassle. Recently renovated means less maintenance.
- Close To: Dufferin Mall, Galleria Shopping Centre, UP Express Bloor Station, grocery stores, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Turnkey. Did we mention that it’s turnkey??? No renos required!
- Property is fully tenanted
- Tenants are interested in staying
- Upstairs unit:
- Lease ends December 31, 2020
- Basement unit:
- Lease ends November 30, 2020
Predicted Selling Price
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
1177 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON, Canada