606-25 Capreol Crt
Closest Major Intersection: Spadina & Fort York
Asking price: $728,000
Current monthly rent: $2,550
Tenants: AAA tenants are month-to-month and are willing to stay or leave
Functional open concept 823 sqft. condo with spacious kitchen and living room featuring upgraded finishes.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath + Den
- 2 Balconies
- Large granite kitchen countertop with painted glass backsplash
- Marble feature wall in the den and painted walls throughout
- Floor to ceiling windows and unobstructed city view facing the proposed future location of Rail Deck Park
- Rich dark laminate flooring
- Great layout for entertaining
- All Appliances: Dishwasher, Stacked Washer & Dryer, Fridge, Microwave & Stove
- Photos here
Resort Style Amenities:
- Rooftop infinity pool with hot tub, sun deck & BBQ area
- Indoor gym with exercise classes & dance studio/yoga room
- Party room, kitchen, poker room, sauna & movie theatre
- Offer dry cleaning pick-up, in-suite cleaning services, massage, etc.
- Private landscaped courtyard with cabanas, water features & BBQ area
- Overnight guest suite available
- 24-hour concierge/security and overnight visitor parking
- Car share available in building
- Hundreds of thousands invested in energy efficiency retrofits for building mechanicals including, electrical, plumbing (including in-suite)
- Resulting in no increases to maintenance fees since the inception of the building in 2010
- The condo is facing the future proposed Rail Deck Park, the largest proposed green space in downtown Toronto.
- Multi-million dollar renovation planned to modernize common elements
- No increase to common element fees
Why Luna Visa and why this particular unit?
The Volition team is giving priority to our community – avoid the bidding war!
Best Tenant Profile
Young professionals, university educated, 2-5 years out of university, $60-80k/year salary. This tenant profile has proven to be easy to manage and pays their rent on-time.
Boasting 2 beds + den with 2 balconies, this unit stands out from others during current times with ample work from home and outdoor space.
Highly In-Demand Location
CityPlace fits the bill for live-work-play. Steps from everything tenants want including transit, grocery stores, parks, bars, restaurants.
- Centrally located at Spadina & Fort York (1 block south of Front Street)
- Walk Score 94/100 “Walker’s Paradise”
- Transit Score 100/100 “Rider’s Paradise”
- Bike Score 89/100 “Very Bikeable”
- Easy TTC access with Fort York bus, Spadina and Bathurst streetcars at the intersection
- 10-minute walk to Union Station
- 1 block south to Gardiner Expressway & Lakeshore (gas station 1 block north)
- 1 block south to Harbourfront/Lakeshore path
- Walking distance to Billy Bishop Toronto Island Airport
- Steps from Sobeys, RBC, CIBC, Bank of Montreal, Starbucks, Tim Horton’s, Hunter’s Landing, Fox and Fiddle, plus other restaurants and bars
- New Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO and Farm Boy to compliment many other shops in the neighbourhood
- Very short walking distance to more restaurants, bars, shopping, financial and entertainment Districts, Rogers Centre, CN Tower & ACC
- 8-acre park with sports field with artificial turf, fenced in dog park, 1-mile running track, outdoor yoga classes and Spokehaus Spin Club nearby
- New Fort York Public Library
- 2 New Schools (Public and Catholic), 52 Child Daycare and Community Centre
Contact Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-829-6969 for more information.