Photos from the event
You can access the presentation slides here
If you only go to *one* event this year – THIS IS THE ONE!
If you are new to real estate investing and don’t know how to get started – THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!
If you are a seasoned investor and are looking for ways to take your investing to the next level – THIS IS THE EVENT FOR YOU!
If you have a partner/spouse/family who has reservations about your desire to invest in real estate and is concerned that it’s too risky – THIS IS THE EVENT FOR THEM!
We have jammed years of experience and knowledge into one intense day of learning. We’ve distilled 5 years of Volition meetup content down to the essentials. This course will cover THE BEST AND MOST RELEVANT content with a singular goal in mind – to have the confidence and knowledge to be successful in 2020!
You’ll get answers to the MOST PRESSING QUESTIONS from investors, including:
– When is the best time to buy?
– Where is the best place to buy?
– How can I quit my full-time job?
– What if there is a downturn?
– What fundamentals underpin a real estate market for long term sustainable growth?
– What are the relevant factors that I should consider when investing in an area?
– What kind of ROI can I expect?
– How does my real estate help me retire?
– What is the difference between Cheap vs Value Investing?
What this IS:
– A comprehensive course containing EVERYTHING you need to know to get started with your investing in 2020
– Covering various real estate investment business models that work in Toronto, being used in 2020 by Volition investors
– An opportunity for you to speak & network with successful investors that were in your shoes who took massive action, as well as other aspiring investors who are in the same level/boat as you.
– Learn real estate theory & fundamentals, but more importantly, how to APPLY them to the Toronto market to understand if Toronto is a market worth investing in.
What this IS NOT:
– A “get rich quick” scheme
– How to flip houses for a quick buck
– Trying to convince you that wholesaling is easy, and that anyone can do it.
– Endorsing $0 money down investment schemes or any other hairbrained “strategies”
– A theory-only seminar that only gives you high-level information about investing, but doesn’t make it relevant for you and the Toronto market
– Trying to repurpose US-based content or strategies specific to other provinces / small towns for Toronto.
– Trying to convince you that this is going to be an easy journey.
You’ll leave the session with a repeatable, risk-mitigated blueprint teaching you how to invest in real estate the right way. You’ll learn how real estate makes money, how to properly analyze properties, understand the cashflow myth, how to mitigate risk, and much more!
Come learn from the Volition team, Toronto’s real estate investment experts. We personally hold a $25MM portfolio with over 50 doors doors. We have grown our per folio and net worth using these information and strategies and we are here to help you do the same.
NOTE: this event is not for us, it’s FOR YOU. If there are burning questions you have that you would lIke addressed during the event, please email them to email@example.com and we will do our best to incorporate them into the presentation.
Date And Time
Saturday, February 1, 2020
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
245 Church Street
Toronto, ON M5B 1Z4
Attendance is limited to ensure quality and tickets are going fast!
Volition Propertiesis an award-winning Toronto boutique real estate investment firm. We provide real estate education, help clients buy investment properties, renovate and build income properties, and have sophisticated property management. We have helped clients invest over $175MM in real estate in the Toronto area – we can guide you too!
[Volition (vō-ˈli-shən): The power to make your own choices or decisions; free will. Living life by design, not by default.
Contact us today for any questions about investing in real estate in Toronto! firstname.lastname@example.org