7 Lansdowne Ave, Toronto
Why this property is a good investment:
- Closest major intersection: NE corner of Queen St W and Lansdowne Ave
- Located in Roncesvalles, one of the fastest growing neighbourhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 1 mins walk from Lansdowne Ave at Queen St W Streetcar and less than 30 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Queen St.
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Three self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 96: Walker’s Paradise
- Transit Score of 93: Rider’s Paradise
Predicted Selling Price
Offer Review Date
July 10, 2018
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
7 Lansdowne Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada