48 Dewhurst Blvd, Toronto
Type of Property: 2.5 Story Detached with 2 Parking
Why this property is a good investment:
- Located in East York, one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 3 mins walk from Donlands station and 20 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Danforth
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Four self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 95: Walker’s Paradise
- Transit Score of 90: Rider’s Paradise
Offer Review Date
April 4, 2017
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
48 Dewhurst Boulevard, Toronto, ON, Canada