470 Rhodes Ave, Toronto
Type of Property: 2 Story Semi-Detached with 4 parking
Why this property is a good investment:
- Closest to major intersection: Gerrard St & Coxwell Ave
- Located in South Riverdale, one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 5 mins walk from Gerrard St E at Coxwell Ave streetcar and less than 30 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Gerrard St & Danforth Ave.
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Three self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 86: Very Walkable
- Transit Score of 84: Excellent Transit
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
470 Lansdowne Ave, Toronto, ON, Canada