38 Humberside Ave, Toronto
Type of Property: 3 Story Detached with Extra-Wide 27ft frontage
Why this property is a good investment:
- Located in High Park North, one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 10 mins walk from Dundas West station and 20 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Dundas St West
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Four self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 89: Very Walkable
- Transit Score of 94: Rider’s Paradise
Offer Review Date
November 13, 2017
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
38 Humberside Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada