16 Hallam St
Type of Property: 3 Story Semi-Detached
Why this property is a good investment:
- Closest major intersection: Ossington Ave & Bloor St
- Located in Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction, one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 9 mins walk from Ossington Subway and less than 15 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Bloor St
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Three self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 82: Very Walkable
- Transit Score of 87: Excellent Transit
Offer Review Date
October 8, 2019
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
16 Hallam St, Toronto, Ontario M6G 1W2, Canada