124 Millicent St, Toronto
Type of Property: 2.5 Story Semi-Detached with 2 Parking
Why this property is a good investment:
- Located in Dovercourt-Wallace-Emerson, one of the fastest growing neighbourhoods in Toronto.
- Transitioning & gentrifying area leads to huge potential in appreciation.
- 8 mins walk from Lansdowne station and 22 mins ride to downtown Toronto.
- Grocery store, trendy restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc. along Bloor St
- High Demand Rental Area – Young Professional (Millennial) who works in downtown.
- Two self-contained units provide extra rental income vs. one single-family residence rental
- Cosmetic renovations may be required in order to turn into strong long term hold.
- Walk Score of 80: Very Walkable
- Transit Score of 88: Excellent Transit
Offer Review Date
March 27, 2018
VIP Property Analyzer
Initial Investment Required
Monthly Mortgage Payment
= Rent - Expenses - Mortgage
1 year Cashflow
Annualized Cash-on-Cash ROI
1 year Mortgage Paydown
Annualized Equity-on-Cash ROI
1 year Appreciation Return
Annualized Appreciation-on-Cash ROI
Total Annual Return
Total 1 year Profit
Total 1 year Annual ROI
124 Millicent Street, Toronto, ON, Canada